What are the top deck combos that can turn the tide of the battle? There are many play-styles to Clash Royale. It all depends on the players to develop the right combinations of decks and cards to overwhelm your opponent.
There are two types of players when it comes to Clash Royale
- Turtle players; these guys love to stack their decks with defensive builds like Baby Dragon and Barbarian units. They wait and wait and at the right timing, pounce on their opponents with all they got. They might look like they are losing at first, but don’t be fooled because they got the kills to pull off the comeback.
- Rushers: This is pretty much all or nothing players. They send all the fire powers right away, often exhausting their cool down timers. This is a powerful way to play the game because it rewards the current meta: which is all about countering.
- Counters: These are smart group of players who can adapt to any situation. If you throw some clone spells at them, they are prepared with builders workshop. Their effective use of Elite Barbarian sis what makes them truly dangerous, however.
- Elixir spammers; They use elixir hacks to stack elixirs and just use them over and over. Cheap way to win the game, but very effective.
Mobile multiplayer games are a great way to bond with friends. Whether the game is simple and free, or advanced for a fee, games over wifi and bluetooth are becoming increasingly fun and available for Android and IOS systems. These six games are optimal for either system, and are capable of multiplayer mode on wifi or bluetooth.
1. Spaceteam – Get Together With Friends to Save Your Spaceship
Spaceteam involves navigating your way through complicated predicaments during space travel with teamwork. With friends you can maneuver your spaceship in order to do damage control and attempt to get to safety. This game can be hectic, but is bound to get your energy up with your friends. The best part is that Spaceteam is completely free.
2. Real Racing 3 – Push the Pedal Against Friends On Facebook
Real Racing can be played on wifi or bluetooth, but also requires you to log in through Facebook to complete. You can race against your friends in real-time or even race your best time and leave it to your friends to beat that time later on. This is another free game for you and your friends to enjoy on Android or IOS. Continue reading
In order to protect your wireless internet connections from being tampered by unauthorized sources; one is required to input a WAP key, which is the password that is needed for securing wireless networks. In general, once you get your system hooked on to the Wi-Fi wireless router, one is asked to key in the security password or the WPA code. However once the code has been accepted, the password is automatically remembered by the system. So it is not needed to reenter the password once again. Continue reading
Almost everybody uses the internet these days and we are all basically connected to each other through the World Wide Web. Many companies have monitoring applications that manage and handle the network as well as monitor it for issues. Some administrators monitor their networks as a way to keep their security up and to know what is going on within it. Free wireless network monitoring software exists for those who want to manage their system and constantly check it without any cost. The following are highly recommended. Continue reading